- SARC Home »
- Redding Collegiate Academy
School Accountability Report Card
About This School
Contact Information (School Year 2018—19)
Last updated: 1/3/2019
School Description and Mission Statement (School Year 2018—19)
Redding Collegiate Academy provides a great way for families to experience a flexible academic program with high standards.
Redding Collegiate Academy is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges in all grade levels served.
Parents join our school for a variety of reasons:
- The opportunity to move through the curriculum at a personalized pace
- The freedom to customize their learning experience
- The opportunity to work with a knowledgeable staff who have a great track record of building positive relationships with families and their children
- To accommodate frequent travel or residing far from a public school
- If a child is managing an illness and cannot attend a public school on a regular basis
- To accommodate a preference for a smaller school environment or desire to have a break from the social challenges of a regular public school environment
- To provide additional educational experiences not offered in public schools
- To build relationships with other home school families and experience the opportunity to collaborate and support each other.
RCA: Challenging students to become the innovators and explorers of tomorrow!
Last updated: 1/14/2019
Student Enrollment by Student Group (School Year 2017—18)
|Student Group||Percent of Total Enrollment|
|Black or African American||3.9 %|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||2.0 %|
|Hispanic or Latino||22.5 %|
|Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander||%|
|Two or More Races||5.9 %|
|Student Group (Other)||Percent of Total Enrollment|
|Socioeconomically Disadvantaged||67.6 %|
|English Learners||2.9 %|
|Students with Disabilities||4.9 %|